Before Creating a Product
- 1) If there are any new color options you have never used before you will need to create them in the “Attributes” area. Products >> Attributes
- 2) If you’re creating a new catalog you will need to create a new category in the “Categories” section. Products >> Categories
- 3) Product images should be roughly 400px X 400px
Creating a Product
- 1) Go to Products >> Add New
2) Add all product information
- 1. Title
- 2. Product Description
- 3. Product Details (price, sizes, etc.)
- 4. Product Image
- 5. Catalog (categories)
- 6. Publish Item
Product Data Section
If adding a product with several sizes and color options you will add it as a “Variable Product”. Other products will be “Simple Products”.
Adding Variable Products
- – Select “Variable Product” from the dropdown menu.
- – Add SKU number under “Inventory” section.
- – Add all attributes (sizes and colors) under the “Attributes” tabs.
- – Under “Variations” tab you will select “Create Variations from all attributes”, all the product combinations will be auto created.
- – Add the price under each variation.